<GSIS BK21 Career Development Series (6)>
SNU GSIS BK21 FOUR Program invites distinguished guest speakers to talk about their career and professional experiences in various fields - academia, international organizations, government think tanks, etc.
We are delighted to present three speakers for the GSIS BK21 Career Development Series 6.
- Eunbi Park (KOICA YP Cohort)
Assistant Manager, Department of Eurasia
KOICA (Korea International Cooperation Agency)
- Mingyu Moon (KOICA YP Cohort)
Manager, Growth Support Team
FOMEK (Federation of Middle Market Enterprises of Korea)
- Narae Lee (KOICA YP Cohort)
Researcher, Corporate Research Institute
Please refer to the poster below for detailed information.
- Date & Time: July 22 (Fri) 3:00 - 5:00 pm (KST)
- Venue: Zoom Meeting (ID: 997 5000 5661) *Direct Link: https://snu-ac-kr.zoom.us/j/99750005661