The application deadline for GSIS students who would like to apply for exchange for the Spring semester 2024
will be until September 20th(Wed), 17:00, 2023.
* Please send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org then submit the original document to the Office of International Cooperation at GSIS.
(Room 301, Bldg. 140-1.)
■ Who is eligible?
- GSIS students whose Cumulative GPA is higher than 3.3 out of 4.3
■ Required Documents for Exchange Program
1. Application & Study Plan Form: (GSIS prescribed form)
2. Letter of Recommendation (GSIS prescribed form)
3. Resume(GSIS prescribed form)
4. A original copy of GSIS transcript
5. A original copy of the undergraduate transcript
6. A copy of TOEFL score
7. Declaration of Commitment (GSIS prescribed form)
- Applicant who is finished 2nd semester should submit the following form;
'Confirmation of Advisor Approval for Applicants of Exchange Program in their Fourth Semester'
■ Form download:
- Please refer to the attached file.
■ Contact: email@example.com (Mr. Byungjin KIM) / 02-880-8507
Thus, please discuss it with Mr. Byungjin Kim in advance before you submit the application to check eligibility and exchange school application eligibility.
■Refer to https://gsis.snu.ac.kr/notice_post?id=33065 if you are interested in Exchange program hosted by SNU OIA