The application deadline for GSIS students who would like to apply for exchange for the Spring semester 2022
will be until September 8th(Wed), 17:00, 2021.
* Please send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org then submit original doucemnt to the Office of International Cooperation at GSIS.
(Room 301, Bldg. 140-1.)
■ Who is eligible?
- GSIS students whose Cumulative GPA is higher than 3.3 out of 4.3
■ Required Documents for Exchange Program
1. Application & Study Plan Form: (GSIS prescribed form)
2. Letter of Recommendation (GSIS prescribed form)
3. Resume(GSIS prescribed form)
4. A original copy of GSIS transcript
5. A original copy of undergraduate transcript
6. A copy of TOEFL score
7. Declaration of Commitment (GSIS prescribed form)
- Applicant who is finished 2nd semester should submit the following form;
'Confirmation of Advisor Approval for Applicants of Exchange Program in their Fourth Semester'
■ Form download:
- Please refer to the attached file.
■ Contact: email@example.com (Mr. Byungjin KIM) / 02-880-8507
* The number of students to be admitted can be changed by each partner university.
(Some universties will not receive exchange students due to COVID19 etc.)
Thus, please discuss it with Mr. Byungjin Kim in advance before you submit the application.