COVID-19 Vaccination for International Students in Korea
Regarding vaccination for persons aged 18 to 49, please check attached files below.
<Vaccination for Persons Aged 18 to 49>
- Eligible recipients: Koreans and foreign nationals aged 18 to 49*(i.e. those who were born between Jan. 1, 1972 and Dec. 31, 2003)
* Those previously prioritized for vaccination (e.g. essential and high-risk facility workers) are not applicable.
- How to get vaccinated: Make a reservation at a vaccination center of your choice for a date of your choice
- Vaccine for administration: Pfizer or Moderna (i.e. mRNA COVID-19 vaccine)
- Vaccination center: Designated health facilities or vaccination centers