We are pleased to announce the call for Fall 2021 SNU Global Scholarship (GS). SNU Global Scholarship is open to international students enrolled (or will be enrolling) in the graduate program (non-degree students are not applicable). Please see details of the scholarship below and apply within the designated period.
Scholarship Type * May recieve GS 1 OR 2 / Korean Language Training can be received along with GS 1 or 2
1. Global Scholarship 1 (GS 1) : Tuition waiver , Monthly Stipend of KRW 1,200,000, and Airfare Support*
* Arrival airfare support given only to newly admitted students (starting study from Fall 2021) who are residing abroad at the time of acceptance announcement. Departure airfare support given only to students who will be graduating in Fall 2021 and will be departing Korea before February 28, 2022.
2. Global Scholarship 2 (GS 2) : Tuition waiver
3. Korean Language Training : Tuition waiver for the Korean Language Special Program, Evening Class(Fall 2021 OR winter 2021, one session only)
* Important: failure to complete the program may lead to disadvantage in future scholarship selection
Supported Period : One semester (for Fall 2021)
Application Period : July 1~7, 2021 (online application through mySNU portal)
1. Login to your mySNU account ( https://my.snu.ac.kr/)
2. Go to Academic Affairs - Scholarship - Apply/See Status - Apply for Scholarship(Another route: Academic Affairs - My Info - Student Info - Manage Student Services/Activities)
3. Find the notice for SNU Global Scholarship Program and click “Apply”
4. Fill out the reason for applying and submit video URL (if applicable ), then click “Apply”
*Important: students who wish to receive support for Korean Language Training (Type 3) must mention it for the reason of scholarship application (i.e. I wish to receive support for Korean Language Training because…)
After you apply for the Scholarship, your affiliated college/department will screen your application and inform OIA of the screening result. The type of GS you will be receiving (GS 1 or GS 2) will be decided based on the screening result and on the number of spots available. Afterwards, OIA will announce acceptance results by email. Only those who are selected will be contacted by email. Results to be announced on July 21, 2021.
Contact Information: +82-2-880-8505, firstname.lastname@example.org
※ GSIS doesn't require video clips despite of OIA's notice and the attached guide. Even if a student submitted one, it will not be referred.
Att. Application Guide(Kor/Eng)