The application deadline for GSIS students who would like to apply for exchange for the Fall semester 2021
will be January 11th ~ March 5th(Fri), 18:00, 2021.
* Please send all the required documents to email@example.com then submit original doucemnt to the Office of International Cooperation at GSIS.
(Room 301, Bldg. 140-1.)
■ Who is eligible?
- GSIS students whose Cumulative GPA is higher than 3.3 out of 4.3
■ Required Documents for Exchange Program
1. Application & Study Plan Form: (GSIS prescribed form)
2. Letter of Recommendation (GSIS prescribed form)
3. Resume(GSIS prescribed form)
4. A original copy of GSIS transcript
5. A original copy of undergraduate transcript
6. A copy of TOEFL score
7. Declaration of Commitment (GSIS prescribed form)
- Applicant who is finished 2nd semester should submit the following form;
'Confirmation of Advisor Approval for Applicants of Exchange Program in their Fourth Semester'
■ Form download:
- Please refer to the attached file.
■ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Byungjin KIM) / 02-880-8507
* The number of students to be admitted can be changed by each partner university.
(Some universties will not receive exchange students due to COVID19 etc.)