2nd Payment of the Tuition Payment Plan Due
The second payment for students who applied for the tuition installment payment plan is due. Please make your payment as given below:
1. Period: 9 a.m. on November 6 ~ 5 p.m. on November 8, 2013
3rd period : November 13 ~ November 15, 2013
4th period : November 27 ~ November 29
2. Procedure: Print out the tuition bill and pay tuition.
- The bill is printable from 9 a.m. on November 4, 2013.
- Login to http://snuhaksa.snu.ac.kr
3. Methods of payment
A. Credit card: Nonghyup BC Card, Nonghyup NH Card, Shinhan Card or Woori Card is acceptable.
- Go the Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank or Woori Bank in person to pay by credit card
- Go to the homepage of Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank or Woori Bank to pay online
B. Payment can be made via Internet banking, phone banking, or ATM transfers
C. Payment can be made at all local banks. However, students making payments at banks other than Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank will be subject to service charges.
4. The receipt 'Confirmation of Education Expense Payment (CEEP)' is printable after 1 p.m. the next day.
- To verify that your payment was received, go to the mySNU web site (http://my.snu.ac.kr ) and click on "등록금납부확인서" (CEEP) → "등록금납부확인서 출력(일반 재학생)" (CEEP Printout).
* Failure to make the payment by the deadline may result in the cancellation of your registration.
* Students can only take a leave of absence after paying the tuition fees in full (Four installments must be paid before submitting the form 'Application for Leave of Absence').