For Korean Students, see the attached file (첨부파일을 참고하세요)
Tuition Fees Payment for the 2013 Fall Semester
All enrolled students, incoming graduate students, and returning and readmitted
students need to pay the tuition for the Fall Semester of 2013 according to the following instructions:
1. Period: September 11, 2013 ~ September 13, 2013 (09:00 ~ 17:00)
2. How to pay the tuition:
1) Payments can be made at all local banks. However, students making payments at banks other than Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank, and Woori Bank will be subject to service charges.
2) It is possible to pay the tuition fee by credit card. However, only Nonghyup BC card, Nonghyup NH Card,
Shinhan Card, and Woori cards are acceptable.
(1) Go the Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank or Woori Bank in person to pay by credit card
(2) Go to the homepage of Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank or Woori Bank to pay online:
- Nonghyup Card click here (http://banking.nonghyup.com/index.jsp):
메뉴 >금융상품몰 >대학생전용몰> 대학등록금 >등록금납부,
- Shinhan Card click here
메뉴 >개인 >공과금납부서비스 >대학등록금납부,
- Woori Card click here
메뉴 >개인고객> 인터넷뱅킹> 세금공과금> 등록금> 대학등록금
* Interest charges may be applicable depending on the bank used and the credit cards' repayment plan chosen. Note that the entire tuition fee will be billed to your credit card immediately.
※ Be sure to confirm details with your bank before paying with your credit card.
※ Cancellation of the credit card payment can be made only on the day of payment. Change of installments after payment is not permitted.
3) Payment can be made via Internet banking, phone banking, ATM transfers, and teller transactions.
Your bank may charge you fees for these types of payment but SNU does not.
3. Tuition Payment Bill Printout
1) The bill is printable only after 09:00 September 9, 2013.
2) Login to http:/http://snuhaksa.snu.ac.kr/sdj/Sdjindex.jsp?sys_div=D
Enter your Student ID Number (학번), Alien Registration Number* (주민등록번호), and your name in Korean (성명), and Click the "로그인" button. On the next page, click the "출력" button (Tuition Fees / 등록금)
* Alien Registration Number: If you do not have the number, enter your 'Date of Birth (--yymmdd)' and either '1000000' for male students or '2000000' for female students. For example, if you are a female born on 17/12/1985, you would input 851217-2000000.
4. Confirmation of Education Expense Payment (the receipt) is available after your payment.
- To verify that your payment was received, go to the mySNU web site (http://my.snu.ac.kr) and click on "등록금납부확인서" (CEEP) → "등록금납부확인서 출력(일반 재학생)" (CEEP Printout).
APPLICATION FOR TUITION PAYMENT BY INSTALLMENT PLAN
Enrolled students who need to pay tuition in installments due to financial difficulties can apply to this program.
The installment plan is only available to students who were enrolled in the previous semester. You can make the installments using any form of acceptable payment (see above for details).
1. Installment Plan Application Period: September 11, 2013 ~ September 12, 2013 only between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00.
1) Login to http://snuhaksa.snu.ac.kr/sdj/Sdjindex.jsp?sys_div=D → Click on "등록금 분납신청" on the left side of the bar and complete the form.
2) After submitting the application, print out the tuition receipt the next day. If the payment has been adjusted, it means that your application for the installment plan has been accepted.
3. The Amount of Installment Payment: 1/4 of the total tuition
4. Payment Periods
- 1st round: September 11, 2013 ~ September 13, 2013
- 2nd round: October 30, 2013 ~ November 1, 2013
- 3rd round: November 13, 2013 ~ November 15, 2013
- 4th round: November 27, 2013 ~ November 29, 2013
* The students can take a leave of absence after paying the tuition fees in full
(Four installments must be paid before submitting the form 'Application for Leave of Absence').
* Refund of the extra costs of tuition
- Returning students who paied the tuition fees in previous semester can receive a refund tuition by 0.25 percent (8,000 KRW) cut in this semester.
Go to the SNU website ->Click on "등록금고지서출력“ -> Enter your information (Bank account, Mobile Phone etc.)
Date of Refund : the day after the deadline of period of paying the tuition fee
There are several ways to print it out:
1. Login to the SNU Portal (http://my.snu.ac.kr) → click on "학사행정" (Student Administration) at the top of the screen → click on "등록/장학" (Register/Scholarship) on the menu on left-hand side of
the screen → click on "등록" (Register) below "등록/장학" (Register/Scholarship) → click on "고지서출력"
(Print Notification) below "등록" (Register) → click "출력" (print) button
2. Go to the SNU website (www.snu.ac.kr) and click on "등록금고지서출력" (Print Tuition Bills) located on
the bottom right-hand side of the screen → click on "2013년도 2학기 등록금고지서출력"
3. Use following link if you are incoming students for Spring 2013.
Login to http://snuhaksa.snu.ac.kr/sdj/Sdjindex.jsp?sys_div=D
1) Enter your Student ID Number (학번), Alien Registration Number* (주민등록번호), and Name in Korean
(성명), and Click "로그인" button → Click "출력" button (Tuition Fees / 등록금)
* Alien Registration Number: If you do not have the number, enter your 'Date of Birth (--yymmdd)' and
either '1000000' for male students or '2000000' for female students. For example, if you are a female born on 17/12/1985, you would input 851217-2000000.
2) Click "출력" button (의료공제비 / Student Medical Mutual Aid Service Fees)
※ If the tuition bill is not printable or available, please visit Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank or Woori Bank and present your name and student identification number.
※ If the tuition bill is not printable for whatever reason in either the SNU Portal or the SNU website, check that the Active X control and plug in has been installed (this can be checked in Internet Options → Security Options).
* For further inquiries, please call 02-880-5370 (SNU Computer Center)