ESSEC Business School
Dividing time between GSIS and the ESSEC Business School, students can participate in the dual degree programs and obtain an additional degree, after 4 semesters of coursework of which 2 semesters are to be completed at GSIS.
GSIS students who have participated in this program and have fulfilled all its requirements will be granted the ESSEC Master of Science in Management (M.Sc.) degree from ESSEC Business School along with the Master of International Studies degree from SNU GSIS.
ESSEC Business School
To find more information about ESSEC Business School, please refer to the following links:
January 31, 2015
Application deadline for GSIS students who would like to apply for the Double Degree Program with ESSEC starting in fall 2015 semester is January 31, 2015. Students interested in applying to this program must submit the GSIS Outgoing Exchange Student Application form as well as the ESSEC Double Degree Program Application.
ESSEC Form GSIS Form
Required Documents for the ESSEC Dual Degree Program
- Completed application form
- A resume (CV)
- A Study Plan (1 typewritten page in English)
- A Personal Statement (1 typewritten page in English)
- A copy of your Master’s transcript
- A copy of your undergraduate degree and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation from your professors or your former employers (Any format is available. These will be submitted to ESSEC directly, and therefore, have to be sealed.)
- English Test Results (TOEFL IBT: min. 100; or TOEIC: min. 850)
- GMAT Results (min. 600) (All applicants are required to submit their GMAT scores. Applications without GMAT scores are incomplete and cannot be considered.)
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- Application form: 1 page (GSIS prescribed form)
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor (GSIS prescribed form)
- Declaration of Commitment
* Applicants who have finished their 2nd semester should also submit the following form:
“Confirmation of Advisor Approval for Applicants of Exchange Program in their Fourth Semester.”
Applicants are required to submit documents to the Office of International Cooperation (Room 203, Bldg.140).
Students wishing to pursue the double degree program are required to complete the following at ESSEC:
- 12 courses (300 contact hours), including 9 core courses :
- A total of 18 months of professional experience by the time of graduation
Please note that ESSEC will determine the amount of academic credits and professional experience that may be waived and the amount that must be completed in order to receive the ESSEC MBA degree.