GSIS Outgoing Exchange Program for Spring 2020( ~Aug. 23rd)
The application deadline for GSIS students who would like to apply for exchange for the Fall semester 2019
will be Aug. 23rd(Fri), 2019.
* Please submit all the required documents to the Office of International Cooperation at GSIS.
(Room 303, Bldg. 140-1.)
■ Who is eligible?
- GSIS students whose Cumulative GPA is higher than 3.3 out of 4.3
■ Required Documents for Exchange Program
1. Application & Study Plan Form: (GSIS prescribed form)
2. Letter of Recommendation (GSIS prescribed form)
3. Resume(GSIS prescribed form)
4. A original copy of GSIS transcript
5. A original copy of undergraduate transcript
6. A copy of TOEFL score
7. Declaration of Commitment (GSIS prescribed form)
- Applicant who is finished 2nd semester should submit the following form;
'Confirmation of Advisor Approval for Applicants of Exchange Program in their Fourth Semester'
■ Form download:
- Please refer to the attached file.
■ Contact: email@example.com (Mr. Yongsu KWON) / 02-880-8507
* The number of students to be admitted can be changed by each partner university.
Thus, please discuss it with Mr. Yongsu Kwon in advance before you submit the application.