We are pleased to announce the call for Lotte Duty Free & Mediheal Global Ambassador Scholarship Program.
1. Eligibility : Those who are going to graduate in February 2019, GPA 2.5 or higher
2. Documents : Application form, Self-introduction document, Consent to collect, use and disclosure personal information(form attatched)
Score report, copy of alien registration, receipt for tuition fee
Other documents that may help you to be selected(Recommendation letter, Korean language score, etc)
• In your Self-introduction document, you should show your interest and affection for Korea, expectation for the program
and plan as an ambassador in your home country.
3. Submission place & due date : GSIS administration office, April 4th
4. Financial support : 200,000 KRW per month from March 2018 to February 2019. (2,400,000 won total)
Please note that this is additional call for application, and newly opened to graduate students.
For more information, please check attatched file(Korean).