2008 Ph.D. in Economics, Sciences Po, Paris
Dissertation: Trade and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. The dynamic Ricardian theory and non-homothetic preferences (Supervisor: Patrick Messerlin).
2002 University of Wisconsin-Madison
Research scholar at the Department of Economics
1997 Master’s Degree in International Economics, Sciences Po Paris
1996 Certificate4 of International Studies, Universite Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve
1995 Graduated from Sciences Po Paris
1992 Baccalaureat with honours (math).
French, mother tongue. Fluent in English. Some Korean.
● (with C. Durand) “Is Labour the Fall Guy of a Financial-led Globalisation? A Cross-Country
Inquiry on Globalisation, Financialisation and Employment at the Industry Level”, Review of World
Economics 151(3), 409-432-2015.
● (with B. Shepherd) “The Paradox of “Preferences”: Regional Trade Agreements and Trade Costs in Services”, The World Economy 37(12), 1751-1772, 2014.
● (with E. van der Marel) “The Economics and Political Economy of Going Beyond the GATS”, The Review of International Organizations 9(2), 205-239, 2014.
● (with R. Lanz and H.K. Nordas) “Offshoring of Tasks: Taylorism versus Toyotism”, The World Economy, 36(2), 194-212, 2013.
● (with R. Adlung) “Poison in the Wine? Tracing GATS-Minus Commitments in Regional Trade Agreements”, Journal of World Trade 46(5), 1045-1082, 2012.
● ”Trade and Investment” In: Heydon, K. and S. Woolcock (eds). The Ashgate Research
Companion to International Trade Policy. Ashgate, 2012.
● (with B. Shepherd and J. Sauvage) “Trade Costs and Productivity in Services Sectors”,
Economics Letters 114(2012), 36-38, 2012.
International economics, trade and development. Global production networks. Trade in services. EU-Asia economic relationships. History of trade, trade liberalization.
2012- Senior Trade Policy Analyst, OECD Trade and Agriculture, Trade in Services Division.
2014-2012 Trade Policy Analyst, OECD Trade and Agriculture, Trade in Services Division.
2000-2004 Research Fellow at Groupe d’Economie Mondiale, Sciences Po Paris
1998-1999 Assistant to the Economic and Financial Counsellor, French Embassy (Kinshasa, Dem. Rep. of Congo and
Quagadougou, Burkina Faso)