JeongHun Han is a professor at the Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) at Seoul National University. He teaches Korean Politics, Legislative and Party Politics, and Comparative Politics. He received a Ph.D at University of Rochester, USA. He was a professor at Soongsil University (2011~2015). His research interests lie on those projects of designing electoral and legislative institutions, assessing party representation and MP's legislative behavior, and the politics in the European Union. Many publications have appeared in various journals including European Union Politics, Journal of European Public Policy, Korean Political Science Review, Korean Journal of International Relations, etc.
- Korean Politics
- Legislative and Party Politics
- Comparative Politics
- Politics in the European Union
- Political Methodology
- Comparative Legislative Politics
- The NRF fund for supporting best papers, NRF 2008
- The NRF fund for supporting emerging scholars, NRF 2012
- Soongsil Research fund, Soongsil University 2011~2015.
1. Peer-Reviewed Articles:
- “Party Politics and the Power to Report: Informational Efficiency in Bicameralism” Journal of European Public Policy 21(1): 133-150, 2014. (co-authored)
- "Bureaucratic and Legislative Characteristics in the Representation of the International Marriage Migrant Women in Korea" The 21 Century Political Science Review 23(1):137-158, 2013.
- "South Korea Voters’ Political Socialization and the Stability of the Candidate Support: Between the 17th and the 18th Presidential Elections" Contemporary Korea 76:1-11, 2013.
- "Responding to Public: Party Representation in the European Parliament" Korean Journal of International Relations 47(5):151-177, 2007.
- “Analyzing Roll Calls of the European Parliament: A Bayesian Application” European Union Politics 8(4):479-50, 2007.
2. Book Chapter:
- "Factional Party Politics in the Korean National Assembly," KPSA and JPSA (eds.) Governmental Changes and Party Political Dynamics in Korea and Japan. Bokutakushar Publisher, pp.352-371, 2011.
1. Peer-Reviewed Articles
- "한국 지방선거와 정책투표의 가능성: 후보자 정책에 대한 지역별 유권자 인식을 중심으로" 『평화연구』23(2), 2015.