Digital Marketing Internship at Echo Marketing
We are a Digital Performance Marketing Consulting Agency that specializes in creating revenue for our clients.
Our clientele consists of market leading powerhouses, large conglomerates, renowned MNCs, and top-tier start-ups.
At Echo, our mantra is "Profit Maximization of our Clients", and we deliver our promises by continuously perfecting the way we analyze data, conduct market research, understand our target customers, and explore new opportunities.
On our path to becoming a Global Marketing Powerhouse, we are looking for stellar minds to write the history of digital marketing with us.
1. Job Description
- Internship with full-time employment opportunities
- Role: Plan, Execute and Manage Global Digital Marketing/Advertising Campaigns
- Working hours: Weekdays, 09:00 - 19:00
- Duration: Maximum of 12 months
- Intern Salary: 2,000,000 KRW (monthly; pre-tax); additional 6,000,000 KRW as scholarship upon completion of 12 month internship period
- Full-time Salary: 40,000,000 KRW (annual; pre-tax), stock options
- 1 Malay, English, Korean proficient Intern
- 1 Vietnamese, English, Korean proficient Intern
- 2 English, Korean proficient Intern
3. Candidate Qualifications
- Academics: Expected Graduates, Graduates (Bachelors' Degree and above)
- Language: Native English, Business-level Korean
- Extensive Knowledge or Experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer Insights, Market Research
- Proficiency in Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Previous work experience in Marketing, Consulting roles
- Language: Native in Vietnamese or Malay Proficiency
*Candidates with foreign nationalities must have VISAs eligible for job seeking (D10)
4. Application Process
2) Resume review
3) Presentation Interview
4) Executive Interview
* This application process will become inactive upon hiring adequate candidate(s).
5. Additional Information
- Company Location: 14F. POBA Gangnam Tower, 343 Hakdong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. 135-010
6. Contact Information
- Hyung Gyoo Chung (070-8227-8370 / 010-6598-3032)
Human Asset Development Team